Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Introduction To Crystals ~ Full Day Course ~ March 17th/15


No...we may not be kissing the Blarney Stone, but we WILL be having a fun-filled day learning about and experiencing crystal energy!  There are a couple of places available in my 'Introduction to Crystals' course being held on March 17th/15---St. Patrick's Day!  Check out my website:
www.consciousconnectionswithlinda.com, click on the 'Courses' page, and scroll down to the description of the full day course, for more information.  
Having just returned from the epic 'Tucson Rock & Gem Show' this past February, I am all the more excited about sharing my knowledge about, and love of, crystal energy with you in this comprehensive introductory level course. 
You can register by private messaging me on my Facebook page: Conscious Connections With Linda; by emailing me at consciousconnections12@gmail.com; or by calling (587)329-7423.  LOVE LOVE LOVE teaching this course!
Blessings to you,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment