Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Empowering Yourself Through the Akashic Records ~ Levels 1 & 2


There is 1 spot available in my 'Empowering Yourself Through the Akashic Records' course ~ Levels 1 & 2~ on Thursday, March 12th and Friday, March 13th/15.  Due to time constraints, I will likely not be offering this course again until July 2015.  This is a powerful, transformational course that is my honour to share with you!  For more information, check out my website:
www.consciousconnectionswithlinda.com, click on the 'Courses' page, and scroll down until you find the information about this course.  You can contact me by Private Messaging me on my Facebook page: Conscious Connections With Linda, by emailing me at consciousconnections12@gmail.com or by calling (587)329-7423. I truly look forward to our time together!
Blessings to you,
Linda 

No comments:

Post a Comment