Saturday, February 14, 2015

10% OFF ON AKASHIC RECORDS CONSULTATIONS BOOKED IN FEBRUARY!



IT'S VALENTINE'S DAY, AND I'M FEELIN' THE LOVE!!!
Book your Akashic Records Consultation with me in the month of February and receive 10% off the cost (that's a minimum savings of $9.50).  Give yourself the gift of residing in the unconditional LOVE that is your Akashic Records.  I consider it an absolute honour to access this beautiful energetic space on your behalf.  
Check out my website:  www.consciousconnectionswithlinda and click on the page titled 'Akashic Records Readings' for more information.  
You can contact me to book a consultation by emailing me at: consciousconnections12@gmail.com ; by calling (587) 329-7423 ; or by personal messaging me on my Facebook page:  Conscious Connections With Linda.
I am excited about the opportunity to consciously connect with, and for you!
Blessings to you,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment