Monday, February 16, 2015

HAPPY FAMILY DAY!


HAPPY FAMILY DAY!  To the 'FAMILY OF MY HEART', I express my deepest gratitude for having you in my life!  You KNOW who you are! I love you! 

I wanted to share that I am home here in Alberta for the rest of February and the month of March, then I will be away for 5 weeks in Arizona and the eastern seaboard of the United States.
I had posted some times for courses while I am home in March, as teaching and sharing my learnings is my absolute passion!  I HAVE REVISED SOME DATES.
If you are interested in the courses listed below, please register ASAP by private messaging me on my Facebook page: Conscious Connections With Linda; 
emailing me at: consciousconnections12@gmail.com or by phone: (587) 329-7423.  You will find more information about these courses at my website by clicking on the 'Courses' page.  
I LOVE to witness my students step into their inherent ability to make a 'conscious connection' with Spirit and the Divine!  JOYFUL!

~Empowering Yourself Through the Akashic Records™ ~ Levels 1 & 2: Two day course~
This course that I have lovingly created is absolutely an integral part of my LIFE-PURPOSE!  This beautiful means of making a 'conscious connection' and of self-discovery is best suited to those who have been on the spiritual path and are ready to access this very high vibrational space.  Again...check out my website for more course information, and also check out the 'Akashic Records' page on my website to learn more.  My experiences in facilitating this course have been PROFOUND!  I am in deep gratitude!  
Levels 1 & 2  are offered together over 2 days, and Level 3 & Practitioner are offered together over an additional 2 days.  
Course cost is $222(GST included)/level, with an 'Early Bird' cost of $180/level being offered, when you make payment in full, 7 days prior to the course. 
COURSE DATES BEING OFFERED FOR LEVELS 1 & 2: Thurs. March 12th & Fri. March 13th/15 ONLY.  This course will likely not be offered again before July/15.

~Introduction to Crystal Energy (including how to work with a pendulum)~ Full Day Course~
Those of you who know me, know of my love for crystal energy...and if you've been in my home, or spent time in my presence, you will find crystals EVERYWHERE!  After spending an amazing time amongst all the crystal energy at the TUCSON ROCK & GEM SHOW this past February; I am all the more excited to share my accrued knowledge of, and love of crystals! You will find information about this course on my website on the 'Courses' page...be sure that it is the full day course that you access, as I also teach a 'vignette' (half-day) course on this subject. I promise you that this is a very comprehensive, foundational 1 day course that you will benefit from, even if you have previous experience with crystal energy.  
Course cost is $114 (GST included), which includes the course manual, a crystal or crystal bracelet of your choice, and refreshments.
COURSE DATES BEING OFFERED: Wed. March 4th, Thurs. March 5th, Tues. March 17th, Sun. March 22nd/15. 

~Conscious Connections~ 2 Day Course~
You will learn about chakras, auras, working with energy, the psychic senses, Guides and Angels, crystal energy, pendulums, oracle cards, and much more!
This is a very comprehensive introductory level course, and a very full 2 days!   I LOVE teaching this course and witnessing the opening of my students! There is more information on my website on the 'Courses' page.
Course cost is $198 (GST included), which includes an angel oracle card deck of your choice, a crystal of your choice, the course manual, and refreshments).
COURSE DATES BEING OFFERED:  Sat. March 7th & Sun. March 8th; Thurs. March 19th & Fri. March 20th/15.

~Know and Connect With Your Angels (including how to work with Angel Oracle Cards)~Full Day Course~
I have been working with Angel oracle cards for almost 2 decades, and I find them to be a very accurate, beautiful divination tool for connecting with your Angels!  I post a daily card reading on my website and Facebook page (Monday through Friday) and primarily utilize Angel oracle cards for these readings.
The Angelic Realm---including your personal Guardian Angels---are a gift from the Creator to support us in our Earthly experience.  Learning to better access and work with this Realm truly enhances your life---it is empowering!
Course cost is $124 (GST included), which includes an angel oracle card deck of your choice, the course manual, and refreshments.
COURSE DATES BEING OFFERED: Sat. Feb. 28th, Sun. March 1st, Mon. March 2nd, Wed. March 25th/15.

I sincerely look forward to our time together and thank you for the honour of your allowing me to be the facilitator for you in these courses! I am deeply grateful! 
Blessings to you,
Linda
  



No comments:

Post a Comment