Saturday, February 14, 2015

CHECK OUT THIS SELENITE FROM MY TRIP TO THE TUCSON ROCK AND GEM SHOW!!!




I AM SO EXCITED ABOUT THE SELENITE PIECES I HAVE TO SHARE WITH YOU!!!
Selenite is named for Selene, the Greek goddess of the Moon---so named because of its moon-like glow.  Selenite is such a beautiful, high-vibration crystal that draws Love and Light into any space it occupies.  It is a wonderful, protective, calming stone and is highly aligned with the Angelic Realm.
Selenite brings mental clarity; instills deep peace; quickly unblocks stagnant energy and is ideal for energetic cleansing and purification.  These energies that are inherent in Selenite make it ideal for use in healing wands.  Selenite wands are excellent to implement for Reiki sessions; massage; acupressure; reflexology; cutting etheric cords; and for scanning energetic and etheric fields.
Placing Selenite consciously in a space will impact the energy of that space. Specific pieces and formations of Selenite accentuate a space in various ways. Selenite lamps (skyscraper, twin-tower, polished and shaped); tea-lights and candle holders; towers (iceberg, spiral, obelisk, etc.); natural Selenite 'logs'; polished hearts, palm pieces and worry stones---all bless us in their own way when we implement them consciously.  Selenite is an excellent crystal to support us in 2015---the year of 'conscious action'!  Selenite also happens to be an aesthetically pleasing crystal that simply looks beautiful in a space!  I have numerous pieces placed around our home, and I love to gift this beautiful crystal to others!
I have some amazing Selenite for sale at very affordable prices!  Quantities are limited, so if you feel drawn to this incredible crystal, as I do, act quickly.
I will be posting more detailed photos of each item offered, so watch for that!
I will also be posting these photos on my website shortly, at: www.consciousconnectionswithlinda.com
Contact me by private messaging me on my Facebook page: Conscious Connections With Linda; by emailing me at consciousconnections12@gmail.com; or by calling me at (587) 329-7423.  Wholesale prices are available on most items...contact me for information on how to qualify for those prices.
Blessings to you!
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment