Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Break Free


Your card today is drawn from the 'Magical Mermaids and Dolphins' deck, authored by Doreen Virtue.  Your card is the 'Break Free' card, and Doreen's message for the card is this:
"Sometimes we get into ruts and routines because they feel safe and comfortable.  By drawing this card, you're asked to swim outside your comfort zone.  It's time to take risks and explore new ways of thinking, making a living, or being in relationships.  When you make the commitment to explore and experiment, the world responds by giving you wonderful new experiences...This is definitely a time for you to reach out and enjoy new options. Try something new today!"

My message for you today is this:
As if, in the energy of 2014, you could do anything BUT break out of old routines and ruts! (That is, if you intend to move with 'ease and grace' through the energy being offered you in 2014!)  We are all being pushed to move toward new experiences and ways of being this year...that is not to say that we are to ENTIRELY recreate our environment or ourselves...we did a lot of work in 2013 to recalibrate and adjust to the new energies brought forth by the 'shift', and that will continue for us in 2014, but it will feel slightly different, and if you 'go with the flow', it will feel more gentle and less chaotic.  Today, we are moving into the energy of the Full Moon tomorrow (the first full moon of 2014) and as I have stated previously, that energy can be felt 24 hours either side of the actual full moon.  While a Full Moon carries the energy of 'releasement' of that which no longer serves us, each full moon also carries it's own unique themes within that, in alignment with other facets of the cosmic energies present at that particular time.  We are being told about this full moon in particular, by Brenda Brush, of the South Florida Astrological Association that, "This Full Moon brings lots of nostalgia and the need to be graceful, celebrate family, honour your ancestors and honour yourself. We have entered a time of great change.  A new generation is forming and we have to make the necessary adjustments to move into this time with grace. Some of it may not be so graceful.  Some of it may require a leap into the unknown and to reinvent yourself.  Do what you know and move forward in a new way..." (Visit Brenda's Facebook page, which is simply under 'Brenda Brush'...she is the first to come up under the search, and to be sure you have her page, she lives in Hollywood, Florida and was born on January 19/41).  Brenda's message is in complete alignment with the message that I was receiving for you today!
Some have asked how the information that comes forward for you in these daily card readings happens for me...in all honesty, I am often 'blown away' by how it comes together, myself!  Today, I was guided to select the 'Magical Mermaids and Dolphins' deck, and I just go with that, even though I am currently surrounded by snow and winter!  Then, while I am typing my message for you, I am called to reference the upcoming Full Moon and then, I was called to go to the Newsfeed on my Facebook account and there is Brenda Brush's posting (I began following her recently when she was referred by a friend)...I had already typed in my message for you about moving with 'ease and grace' before even being guided to access Brenda's message about tomorrow's full moon. She also used the word 'grace' in referring to our movement forward! And, I honestly did not know WHERE in the U.S. Brenda was located until I looked at her Facebook profile to give you information as to where to access her page. So, I am referencing Brenda today, who lives in FLORIDA, where you can definitely see DOLPHINS and then her message for the full moon speaks to breaking free of old patterns (which I also had not read prior to selecting today's card, or even having been guided to go to her Facebook posting as I type your message today)!  A beautiful demonstration of synchronicity at play!  I just LOVE how the Universe supports and guides us when we trust, allow, believe and receive!!  I have given you the example of how it worked for me in bringing you your message today (and in fact, every day) and it can work for you, too!!! 
Break free!
Blessed be...

1 comment: