Monday, January 19, 2015

Seraphinite ~ Healing



This is your card reading for Monday, January 19th/15.  Yesterday, January 18th, marked one year since my dear friend, Melanie Anderson's, passing.  Melanie, and her beautiful crystal shop, 'Vitality Crystals & Fountains', were impactful on so many lives as Melanie shared her love for, and knowledge of, crystal energy, and so much more.  I miss you my friend, I am in gratitude for your love and guidance in my life, and I am grateful for the times that you have 'dropped in' to grace me with your presence...
I chose 'The Crystal Ally' card deck, authored by Naisha Ahsian, in honour of Melanie and her gift of crystal consciousness---it was no surprise when the 'Seraphinite ~ Healing' card floated out of the deck for your reading today!
Naisha's message for the card is this:
"When Seraphinite appears in your cards, you can be sure that a time of healing is upon you.  Healing is the process of bringing aspects of our self that are out of balance back into balance again.  Most imbalance is caused by the belief in the illusion of separation from Divine love.  Seraphinite has come to remind you that you are loved, and that any imbalance you have created can be healed by accepting that love into your life again. 
Before we can step fully into the age of Light, we must integrate all of the experiences that reside within our physical body.  When we have done this, we can fully experience the clarity of our Light body being anchored on the Earth plane.  Seraphinite's frequency aids in the rapid processing, healing, and integration of cellular memories and information, creating clarity in our bodies, emotions, and minds.
By accepting the healing that Seraphinite offers, you can once again experience the beauty of connection to the Divine source of all creation.
CHAKRA:  All
AFFIRMATION:  I honour my body as a vehicle for the Light."

My message for you today is this:
Do you see the Light orb to the left of the angel in the image here?  It is no coincidence...
There are 3 pendants that I have draped around the angel in the photo, also---I wear these 3 pendants together, right over my heart chakra, whenever I am doing any spiritual work. 
The pendant on the left is 'Seraphinite', and was gifted to me by my dear friend, Cindy Smith: creator and facilitator of the AEP (Angel Empowerment Practitioner) certification course, when I assisted her with a course some years ago.  The middle pendant is a 'Super Seven' or 'Sacred Seven', that my husband gifted to me after having made a trip to Melanie's shop to ask her what she would suggest to assist me with moving through the 'Shift' that many of us were feeling profoundly in 2012.  The pendant on the right is a 'Liquid Crystal Rainbow' pendant; which is comprised of a naturally-occurring clear quartz crystal point, tumbled black tourmaline chips, and liquid crystal.  These high vibration, highly protective pendants are made in Germany and were only available in Canada through Vitality Crystals & Fountains---I gifted it to myself some years ago!  It just felt 'right' to picture these with your card today; when the 'Seraphinite' card presented.
We, as a collective, have been experiencing a profound energy shift with the advent of 2015!  Interesting that Naisha's message today (which was published in 1995!) is so relevant in supporting and assisting us through this radical time of change in the present! Indulge me, if I can't help but feel that Melanie continues to guide us from the other side, in bringing Seraphinite to our attention today, as a beautiful crystal to support us through this transition that we are experiencing...  I certainly intend to wear my Seraphinite more regularly at this time; rather than just when I am doing readings or teaching classes!  
Elizabeth Peru, of www.DeltaWaves.com.au, shares this information with us in her weekly on-line newsletter, 'The Tip-Off Global Energy Forecast' (this forecast is available for a nominal fee and I highly recommend it, if you feel at all sensitive to cosmic energies and want to receive information about that in a 'down to Earth' fashion):
"The effects of the New Year's Great Shift (like a wave) are still rolling through us. A physical purge and cleanse is underway...
Now let this energy flow through you, like water flowing through a stream. It's all OK, it will pass and clear, go with it.  The spiritual force wants to transform you and create a new energy template that your physical body will then morph and grow into.  A NEW HUMAN IS BEING CREATED.  WE ARE GETTING WHAT WE ASKED FOR.   And what have we been asking for?  Well lives of greater flow, peace, abundance, surety, love and happiness.  Our subtle non-physical senses are getting fine-tuned.  Your telepathy and psychic awareness is strengthening.  Can you feel it?  All of this is now available in the YEAR OF ACTION, but here's the clincher...YOU HAVE TO GET OFF YOUR BUM AND DO WHAT IS GOOD FOR YOU THIS YEAR.  No excuses, OK?"
Ha!  As I said, I appreciate Elizabeth's no-nonsense method of delivery!  We are truly experiencing a huge infusion of LIGHT at this time, and while the adjustment to that can be discombobulating, resistance only enhances your discomfort...we have literally been making physical adjustments in our bodies so that we can EMBODY this Light, and one of those adjustments is in healing old wounds and ways of Being.  After which, you are being urged to shine your Light as you have never shone it before!  You are SO supported in this!
There is an individual and a collective transition occurring and it is a beautiful thing!  Utilize the healing energies of Seraphinite being offered you; call upon your Spiritual Advisors to assist you; share what you are experiencing with other like-minded people and even take a class or read some books that will help to explain that you are an energetic/vibrational Being, and all that that implies!  You are not a 'victim' to the energies that abound at this time...they are meant to ultimately empower you as we move into this year of what I have come to call, 'CONSCIOUS ACTION'!  A powerful (and empowering) start to your week!
The affirmation that Naisha offers us for Seraphinite is perfect for these times!
Blessed be...

No comments:

Post a Comment