Saturday, January 17, 2015

I am so grateful!


I am SO grateful to the beautiful Souls that I had the honour of sharing my 'Empowering Yourself Through the Akashic Records', Level 3/Practitioner Course with the past 2 days!  It was a profound experience of learning and sharing and being in such amazing, high vibration energy!  Just WOW!  I THANK YOU for your gift of SELF and for all that you brought to the experience...this was a truly JOYFUL experience for me! I say 'Thanks', I say 'Amen'!
The buck and fawn pictured here, graced us with their presence.  We have had some does and fawns 'hanging out' in our yard this month, but we had not seen a buck until yesterday afternoon as my course headed toward it's conclusion.  He walked casually by the windows right outside where we were gathered in my house.  What a blessing from Spirit!
We all recognized the blessing and that this was a message.  According to Ted Andrew's book, 'Animal Speak', the antlers of a male deer signify heightened perception, and the 'rack' on this buck was impressive!  We were DEFINITELY in that state of receiving when he chose to make himself known to us...there is no COINCIDENCE, only SYNCHRONICITY!
With deep gratitude, much love and blessings,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment