Sunday, January 18, 2015

Conscious Connections 2 Day Course Being Offered!


So...further to the courses I had posted previously that I will be offering in February and March...I am also offering my 'Conscious Connections' 2 day course.  You will learn about chakras, auras, working with energy, the psychic senses, Guides and Angels, crystal energy, pendulums, oracle cards, and so much more!  This is a very comprehensive introductory level course!  I LOVE teaching this course and witnessing the opening of my students!
Course cost is $198 (GST included in cost) which includes an angel oracle card deck of your choice, a crystal of your choice, the course manual, and refreshments.
COURSE DATES BEING OFFERED:  Saturday, March 7th & Sunday, March 8th/15; Thursday, March 19th & Friday, March 20th/15.

PLEASE NOTE:  THERE IS SOME FLEXIBILITY FOR COURSE DATES AND FOR 'SWITCHING' CERTAIN COURSE DATES AROUND.  
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS COURSE, OR OTHERS POSTED PREVIOUSLY, PLEASE REGISTER OR INDICATE YOUR INTEREST A.S.A.P.
I REQUIRE A MINIMUM OF 4 STUDENTS FOR THE COURSE TO TAKE PLACE AND THERE IS ALSO A MAXIMUM NUMBER OF STUDENTS ALLOWED FOR EACH COURSE.
REGISTER BY EMAILING ME AT: consciousconnections12@gmail.com   OR
PRIVATE MESSAGE ME ON MY FACEBOOK PAGE:  Conscious Connections With Linda

I am SO looking forward to our time together!
Blessings to you,
Linda 

No comments:

Post a Comment