Monday, June 23, 2014

Take Flight


For those of you whom I met at the Spiritual Farmer's Market at Vitality Crystals & Fountains on Sunday, June 22nd/14, I just want to let you know that I also have a FaceBook page 'Conscious Connections With Linda' that you can visit and 'Like' in order to receive my daily card readings---I'm not just on the 'web'---I am a 'tech Goddess'! (possibly in disguise!)

This is your daily card reading for Tuesday, June 24th/14.  In honour of my time at Vitality Crystals & Fountains this past Sunday, I chose the deck that was delivered to me last September by my dear friend, Mel, who bravely founded 'Vitality Crystals & Fountains.  I dedicate this reading to Mel, and to ALL that she brought to my life---including lovingly 'encouraging' me to be a vendor at her market!  I know that 'all is well' with you, my friend, but I miss your physical presence here...
Your card today leapt out of the 'Return of Spirit' fractal art deck, authored by Cheryl Lee Harnish.  Your card (how perfect it is, in honour of all that Mel represented here, in the physical) is the 'Take Flight' card, and Cheryl Lee's message for the card is this:
"It's time to come out of seclusion.  You no longer need to hide or try to protect yourself from the world around you.  You are moving into a new stage of your life where stepping out is important for your emotional, mental, and spiritual growth...
Your soul is ready to shine it's light.  It is only your human mind that feels it is not ready.  Be brave and let yourself out of the cocoon of protection you have created. You cannot fight your destiny---you can only fight yourself.  It's time to take flight.  You know how the Universe works.  Like it or not, if there is something we are meant to be doing, we will eventually find ourselves doing it, no matter how much we resist it.  So take a deep breath and take just one step forward to what brings you joy.  The rest will take care of itself."

My message for you today is this:
Forgive my sentimentality...I am remembering my friend, Mel, and her journey---I just feel the absolute 'appropriateness' of the card that presented, in her honour, for your reading today...
Mel came from a very traditional background, where it took COURAGE to step into the authenticity of who she truly was---and by doing so, she leant her courage to others to express their authentic selves out into the world, and I am among those blessed ones...
I encourage you today to TAKE FLIGHT!  Be brave enough to share your Light with the World, in whatever way that that expresses for you...  The most debilitating state of 'judgment' is 'self-judgment'!  It is not what others think of us that matters most, but rather, what we think of ourselves.  Your are MEANT to SOAR---in all of your Divinity!!!  Shine your Light!  Who knows how you will inspire another?  I know, with all that I AM, that Mel did not set out to create 'Vitality Crystals & Fountains Inc.' as inspiration to others, but rather, as a driving force that she felt within herself that could not be quelled...yet look at all whom she inspired to fully embrace their Soul purpose...myself included!  Your card today, is truly uplifting, however your life circumstances currently present for you...  Just as the angel clouds that presented so significantly to us on Sunday, at the first Spiritual Farmer's Market since Mel's passing, so too, are you meant to 'Take Flight'...  
Mel...Thank you, for sighting my wings, before they were even visible to me, my friend...I love you, and I miss you...yet, I know that you SOAR...
Blessed be...


No comments:

Post a Comment