Thursday, August 1, 2013

Divine Guidance from 'Healing With the Angels'

My apologies for the late posting for your July 31/13 reading!  I am at the lake and there were internet issues, but I decided to post your reading now, and you can have some fun looking back upon your day yesterday to see how your message for the day applied! 
Just wanted to share, also, that I was blessed yesterday morning with an appearance by the amazing bald eagle!  Heartwarming!  Although the bald eagle is not uncommon here on the lake, in the 14 years that we have been coming to this beautiful part of the lake, I have never experienced an eagle flying as close to me as he did yesterday, and then to have him swing back around from the lake to soar back over me again!  It was a truly magical moment, and I am in gratitude!  Eagle is a powerful messenger!
The card that I pulled for you yesterday was from the 'Healing With the Angels' deck, and your card was the 'Divine Guidance' card.  The message that Doreen has for you about the card is this:
'Trust and follow your intuition.  It is God and the angels speaking to you.  You are being Divinely guided right now.  The gut feelings you have, the knowingness, the visions, or the inner voice are all trying to tell you something, and it is very important that you trust and follow this guidance..."

My message for you is this:
What messages were being sent your way yesterday, and were you conscious and aware enough to fully receive them? I shared with you my experience with the bald eagle...In his book 'Animal-Speak Pocket Guide', Ted Andrews describes the energy of eagle as this: 
"Spirit Vision and healing surround you.  Look at things from a new perspective.  Take a different path.  Trust what you are becoming."
Now, as I mentioned previously, it is not that bald eagles are uncommon here at the lake, but the way that he presented himself to me yesterday morning was unusual and drew my attention, and I just KNEW that there was a message there for me...THAT is how Spirit works with us to guide us and support us, but we must pay attention and then TRUST our intuition.  Let me just say that eagle definitely came to me for a reason, and his message was crystal clear according to some issues that are currently happening in my life...
So, I received, I trusted and I gave thanks!  The guidance comes to us in a myriad of ways!
Blessed be...

No comments:

Post a Comment