Monday, August 12, 2013

You're on the Right Path ~ Archangel Michael


Your card today is drawn from the 'Archangel Michael' deck, authored by Doreen Virtue. The card that jumped out of the deck for you is the 'You're on the Right Path' card and the message on the card is this:
"My prayer:  Archangel Michael, I call upon you now.  Thank you for giving me loud and clear guidance that I easily understand.  Thank you for motivating me and filling me with courage and confidence to make healthful life changes."

My message for you today is this:
Archangel Michael is known as the supreme Archangel...his name means, 'He who is like God'.  As with all Archangels, he has the ability to bi-locate (to be in multiple locations at the same time), and therefore never hesitate to call upon him, worrying that you may be keeping him from being with others.  Archangels are a gift from the Creator to assist us and support us in our Earthly experiences...each Archangel has a 'specialty', and Michael's is protection, and lending us courage and strength; and providing us with clear information regarding our life purpose.  I have friends who have asked Archangel Michael to remain with them at all times, to assist them with their life purpose as a spiritual leader.  I personally call on Archangel Michael to be with and protect myself and my family when we are travelling...I simply ask Archangel Michael to surround us with his beautiful purple protective energy and to ensure that we arrive to our destination safely and with ease (I also ask him to surround whatever mode of transportation we are traveling in, such as car, airplane, or motorcycle).  You can call on Archangel Michael on behalf of others (your children, for instance) for protection, knowing that the law of free will governs Michael, and so he cannot assist if the Soul is not willing, but my husband and children know that I ask for protection for them from Archangel Michael and are open to it.  
Archangel Michael has stepped forward for you today to assist you specifically with your Divine life purpose.  He is indicating that he HAS been working with you and giving you messages regarding living your life from your Higher Self and that you have been receiving these messages loud and clear!  The angels are celebrating your place of receiving and encourage you to continue as you have been!  Remember that your Divine life purpose DOES NOT have to be standing on a stage, speaking to a crowd and lecturing on spirituality!  We all contribute to the betterment of our world in our own unique ways, and EACH way is powerful and impactful!!!  Today Archangel Michael and the angels are congratulating you!  Bask in the knowing that you are connected, supported and loved!
Blessed be...

No comments:

Post a Comment