Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Law of Attraction

Your card today is drawn from the 'Daily Guidance From Your Angels' oracle card deck, authored by Doreen Virtue.  Your card is the 'Law of Attraction' card and Doreen's message for this card is:
"Each thought is an investment that pays immediate dividends, so invest wisely.  You have the power to choose your thoughts and align them with love, peace and harmony.  At your request, we will gladly attune your energies to higher frequencies."

My message for you today is this:
You may be thinking, 'REALLY???? I attracted THIS into my life right now???'   I know that personally, I had an incident happen the other day that was certainly not pleasant and yet in retrospect I understand that I DID attract it into my life on a certain level and that ultimately it brought some old hurts to the surface that still need some healing and releasement...  In the grand scheme of things, it was all for my greater good, but it certainly didn't feel that way at the time or even shortly thereafter...it's only in reflecting back upon the incident, from today's perspective, that I can see the opportunity for personal and relationship growth within the experience.  I can now choose my thoughts surrrounding the incident and then attract more of the same interaction or move forward in a positive way by seeing the opportunity to acknowledge and release old pain and patterns that no longer serve me and also understanding that this is an opportunity for me to set personal boundaries and to take responsibility for what I DO draw into my life...  I can choose to focus upon what it is that I desire to attract in my life and my relationships and thereby draw it in energetically. Our guides and angels are here to support us as we strive to 'be in the positive' and to know that we are WORTHY of all the good that the Universe has to offer... 
Blessed be... 

No comments:

Post a Comment