Friday, August 16, 2013

Visualization

My apologies for the late posting today...I had an 8:50 a.m. tee time at Hyde Mountain Golf Course this morning and then a busy time after that!  Early next week I will be back to reality!
Your card today is drawn from the 'Healing With the Fairies' deck, authored by Doreen Virtue.  Your card is the 'Visualization' card and Doreen's message for you is this:
"Your clairvoyance, your dreams, and the pictures in your mind's eye are becoming more clear and powerful.  This card asks you to trust and to develop your visual skills, and to use them in conscious manifestation.
Affirmation:  It is safe for me to see.  I am a very visual person."

My message for you today is this:
I was ahead of myself yesterday, believing it to be Friday, already!  So here is your LATE (but better late than never) posting for today...FRIDAY!!!  (I AM on holiday at the lake, you know!)
Today's message is all about self-empowerment and the knowing that visualizing what you want to manifest is a truly powerful tool available to you... Utilize this within your life, knowing that the Universe pays attention to what it is that you focus upon...  We have talked already this week about the Law of Attraction and this is just a reminder about that...
You have been told this week that you are in a period of strong connection to your higher self and now you are being encouraged to take advantage of this connection by consciously drawing into your life what you desire through visualization...  The fairies will assist you with this.  Find the time to sit quietly in nature and enjoy the experience of imagining your desired outcome...sit with it and FEEL it...
Blessed be...

No comments:

Post a Comment