Saturday, April 4, 2015

Full Moon and Total Lunar Eclipse!!!



Today's Full Moon and Total Lunar Eclipse is a wonderful opportunity for releasing, at the deepest level, whatever old patterns and ways of being are holding you back from diving into your fullest potential.  Add to this, that this Full Moon in Libra (whose theme is relationships and self-esteem) is in symphony with the Total Lunar Eclipse, which serves as a portal or opening to your potential!  Wow!  
I strongly encourage you to conduct some type of releasement ceremony today.
I, personally, will be listing patterns of behavior that I have held to in the past that no longer honour how I desire to 'show up' in my various relationships.  I wish to bring to consciousness my responsibility in deriving self-esteem, and to release any shadow beliefs and patterns that hold me back from fully acknowledging my own magnificence (whew...I have some work to do yet, as it was difficult for me to even type the word 'magnificence'...remember that this is a PROCESS)!  It's always been easy for me to see and acknowledge the magnificence in others, but to declare my own magnificence has often been a struggle.  I believe that this is a common theme that we are being urged, collectively, to step out of.  We are being pushed to OWN our magnificence! Further to my releasement ceremony today...I will then burn the list of what I wish to release, with some Palo Santo wood (Holy wood from Peru), which is beautiful for clearing and releasing old energy. The next step is important in embracing the energy of the Total Lunar Eclipse that offers itself up for us today (and on into tomorrow). I will list attributes and talents---and even specific PROJECTS that incorporate my unique talents and abilities---that I intend to birth in the near future.  Some of these projects are already in the works, but I will use this 'opening' energy to further manifest what I am feeling compelled to express at this time.  I will keep this list as a reminder and as an 'affirmation' of sorts.
How will you honour yourself by implementing these powerful cosmic energies being offered you at this time?  I would love to hear what you have to say about how you have been experiencing these energies and also utilizing them for your conscious development...
Blessed be...

No comments:

Post a Comment