Monday, April 6, 2015

Archangel Gabrielle



This is your card reading for Monday, April 6th/15.  Your card sprung out of the 'Messages From Your Angels' deck, authored by Doreen Virtue. Your card is 'Archangel Gabrielle', and Doreen's message for the card is this:
"You have an important life purpose involving communication and the arts.  Please don't allow insecurities to hold you back.  I will help you...
ADDITIONAL MESSAGE:  I am with you as one of your guardian angels.   You may wonder why an archangel is with you.  I help many people simultaneously, and you are among them.  I help those whose life purpose is in the arts or communication.  I will help you polish and trust in your natural talents.  Then I will open doors for you to express those talents in a way that will help others.
What I need from you in return is honesty and cooperation.  Tell me about your fears, your hopes, your confusion, your insecurities, and your dreams.  Ask me to help you.  And then, please walk through the doors of opportunity that I open for you.  I am on your side completely!  My function is to be your coach, and as such, I may prod you along.  Please know that I am only pushing you because I know that you need a little boost from above."

My message for you today is this:
Archangel Gabrielle's name means 'messenger of God'.  The Archangels are Light Beings and are neither 'masculine' nor 'feminine' in form...yet because we are here in the physical, they present to us in a way that we can relate to.  Due to the life themes that they assist us with the Archangels present to us as either male or female.  Archangel 'Gabrielle' is sometimes denoted as Archangel 'Gabriel'---so you will see this Archangel presented variously as either male or female in representation.  I personally have always related closely with Archangel Gabrielle (I believe this is due to my 'teacher energy'; because I studied dance from the ages of 3 to 16 years old; and because I have always loved to write---all aspects of communication in some form) and I experience this Archangel as a 'feminine' energy.  There is no right or wrong way for you to experience Gabrielle, or any of the Archangels---the only important thing here is that you call upon them to assist and support you in your Earthly experience---for that is their Divine mission!   Having said that, many 'see' Gabrielle's aura as copper in color, and a crystal that is said to align well with her energy is Citrine.  As I view Archangel Gabrielle as the 'Archangel of communication',  I associate Blue Topaz and Blue Calcite (the colors of the Throat Chakra) with Archangel Gabrielle, and I wear these crystals when I intend to call her energy to me.  Work with this Archangel in whatever way resonates with you, keeping in mind that the Archangels will show up for you in the way that YOU can best relate to.  Archangel Gabrielle has presented today to assist us with this accelerated period of spiritual growth that we are in at this time. It is my belief and experience that we all incarnate with at least 2 Guardian Angels, and that additional Guardian Angels will present to be with us throughout our lives, depending upon our life circumstances.  Some of these additional Guardian Angels will remain with us for the duration of our Earthly lives, and others will remain with us only as we 'work' our way through certain themes.  Archangels are Light Beings, and therefore have the ability to 'bi-locate'---meaning to be in multiple places simultaneously---so you are not keeping them from working with another Soul when you ask them to be with you.  Archangel Gabrielle recognizes that many of us are being challenged at this time to really 'step up to the plate', in regards to expressing our authentic selves out into the World.  She is here to lovingly encourage us in that expression.  We have just come through a powerful period, energetically, where we were asked to shed at a deep level that which was holding us back. Now is the time to take 'conscious action' (that is what I feel the theme of 2015 is---'conscious action') and to move forward in the way that your Soul is calling you to.  This may realistically mean taking small steps, rather than giant leaps...just ensure that you are making that forward movement.  Call upon Archangel Gabrielle and even ask that this energy remain with you as you strive to express what YOU are here to express.  No comparing yourself with others---the time for that is over---we are now in the energy of authentic self-expression and self-empowerment. What does that look like for you?  It's time to be honest with yourself and to know that you have Divine support available to you---just ask!  Here we go...into the week following a most intense weekend, energetically, where we did a lot of releasement!  Now...be open to the possibilities that your Soul and the Universe are presenting to you!
Blessed be... 

No comments:

Post a Comment