Tuesday, March 17, 2015

No daily card reading today, March 17th/15, as I am teaching my 'Introduction to Crystals' class...



There will be no card reading today, Tuesday, March 17th/15 (Happy St. Patrick's Day!), because I will happily busy teaching my 'Introduction to Crystals' course today! 

While I am striving to become a 'tech Goddess', anyone who truly knows me will tell you that it does NOT come naturally! It was my adult children who 'strongly encouraged' me to create my website page, and then my Facebook page, in order to better share what I have to offer for courses; Akashic Records Consultations; and of course, the daily card readings; etc.

So, it has recently come to my attention that in order to continue your relationship with my Facebook page (to receive the card readings on a regular basis, for example), you must indicate that you wish to do so by actually responding to the postings that I make.  I would sincerely appreciate it if you would 'Like' or 'Share' or even comment on a card reading, so that you continue to receive them.   I thank you, from my heart, for taking time out of your day to check out what Spirit has to share with you in these daily readings---I am often blown away myself with what comes forward, and I sincerely LOVE to do these readings for you! 

Blessings to you,
Linda

1 comment:

  1. It is a blessing to receive your daily card reading..bless you.

    ReplyDelete