Saturday, March 14, 2015

Introduction to Crystals Course in March!!!



WOW!  What awesome Spring-like weather we have been enjoying here in south/central Alberta!!!  Has me feeling slightly giddy!

I just wanted to remind you about my 'Introduction to Crystals' course that I am offering on TUESDAY, MARCH 17TH/15---there are a few spaces available if you feel inspired to attend!  While we won't be 'kissing the Blarney Stone', we will (in this full day course) be learning about, and working with crystal energy, including:  how to select your crystal; how to clear or program your crystal; creating energy grids; creating crystal elixirs; and how to work with a crystal pendulum as a wonderful divination tool!  FUN! FUN! FUN!
Course cost is $124.00 (no GST) which includes the course manual; a crystal bracelet or pendulum of your choice; and refreshments (water, tea, snacks).
The course runs from 10 to 4, and we break for lunch, so please bring a bagged lunch with you, as well as a notebook and pen. 
Having attended the Tucson Rock & Gem Show this past February, I am still positively 'buzzing' with excitement about sharing my love of crystal energy with you!

PLEASE NOTE:  I HAVE ADDED SUNDAY, MARCH 22ND/15 AS A POSSIBLE DATE FOR TEACHING THIS COURSE, ALSO, IN ORDER TO MAKE IT AVAILABLE TO THOSE WHO WORK DURING THE WEEK.

I WILL BE LEAVING FOR ARIZONA ON APRIL 1ST AND RETURNING MAY 6TH/15, SO I WILL NOT BE OFFERING COURSES AGAIN UNTIL MAY/15, AT THE EARLIEST.

PM me on my Facebook Page:  Conscious Connections With Linda,  
Email me at consciousconnections12@gmail.com,
or call me at (587) 329-7423, if you are interested in either of these classes.

I sincerely look forward to our time together!
Blessings to you,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment