Friday, December 20, 2013

Have Confidence


Sorry for the late posting today...we are hosting our early family Christmas here tomorrow, so today is somewhat like Christmas Eve for me and it is a BUSY DAY!!! 

Your card today is drawn from the Archangel Michael deck authored by Doreen Virtue.  Your card is the 'Have Confidence' card, and Doreen's message for you is this:
"My prayer:  Archangel Michael, please lend me your courage and fortitude.  Help me realize that I am one with all that is Divine: wisdom, strength, love, creativity, abundance, and health. Allow me to feel confident and peaceful about myself in all ways."

My message for you today is this:
Well...that says it all, as we come to the close of the week and head into winter solstice tomorrow...
Have confidence in yourself and in your connection to the Divine and move forward knowing that you are fully supported in migrating toward all that you are intended to be!
A brief message for you today, but no less powerful in it's energy...take the time to sit quietly and breathe in the depth of this message.  Call upon Archangel Michael to be with you and to assist you in having that sense of self-assurance and self-empowerment.  It is NOT egoic to hold confidence in your worth and your knowing that you are completely loved by the Divine for everything that you are RIGHT NOW!  (Not only when you become more eloquent, or more graceful, or you lose that extra weight, or whatever...just as you ARE RIGHT NOW!)
Reside in this knowing and rest in the stillness of it as we travel into winter solstice and the holiday season...I wish you peace and confidence that 'all is well'...
Blessed be...

No comments:

Post a Comment