Monday, December 9, 2013

Gratitude


Your card today is drawn from the 'Mary, Queen of Angels' deck, authored by Doreen Virtue.  Your card today is the 'Gratitude' card, and Doreen's message is this:
"As I notice and appreciate my blessings, I open the door to more of God's gifts." 

My message for you today is this:
I have always worked closely with Mother Mary, and I am 'in gratitude' for her gentle, nurturing, supportive ways...  She has stepped forward to be a comfort to me in my life at times when I desperately needed just that, so while her message for us today is 'gratitude', I must begin by expressing my gratitude for her beautiful energy!
The truth is that, in every situation it IS possible to see some blessings within the whole scenario...  With my younger brother's sudden passing in 1997, even in my intense grief and shock, I was able to appreciate the blessing that I had no regrets about our relationship at the time of his passing---that I had recently had cause to tell him that I loved him and that I was proud to see how he coached his son in hockey, etc.---I was truly grateful for that!  It served as a powerful lesson to me at the time to continue to express my love openly and often. When making a decision now, in how to deal with relationship issues, I ask myself, 'How would I feel about this situation if me or the other person were to pass tomorrow?  Would I have regrets?" If so, then I take the steps to recitify the situation.  My brother's sudden passing left me with the understanding of the immediacy of life, and I promise you that not only members of my own family, but also my husband's family said 'I love you' far more readily and openly after we lost Frank.  So, even in dire situations, it is possible to feel grateful for blessings that reside within the situation.
Mother Mary wants you to know today, that when you give gratitude for and see the blessings present in your life, you energetically attract more blessings into your experience. 
She wants you to notice and appreciate the blessings in your life...doing so will cause a powerful shift in how you view your life experience.  Even just revelling in the pleasure of drinking your morning coffee; feeling thankful to be warm and safe in your home while the snow and wind blow outside (which is our experience this morning in central Alberta!); all the small pleasures that we are blessed with daily...give gratitude!  See how different you feel! As Wayne Dyer tells us, "Change the way you look at things and the things you look at change!"  So, by recognizing the blessings already present in your life, you shift your perspective in the moment and then invite more blessings into your life!  How great is that?!
Invoke Mother Mary to assist you with residing in gratitude...her energy is available to you!
Blessed be...

No comments:

Post a Comment