Friday, July 12, 2013

Talents - Rhodonite

Your card today is drawn from the 'Crystal Ally Cards' deck, authored by Naisha Ahsian.
Naisha is the co-author of the crystal reference book, 'The Book of Stones', with Robert Simmons.  I use the guidebook to this deck as a reference tool, also, regarding crystal energy.  Your card is the 'Talents' card, which is aligned with the crystal 'Rhodonite'.  
Rhodonite is pink to tan in color and its energy is that of promoting self love and acceptance which then allows you to share your unique talents and abilities with others for the greater good of all. Naisha advises in her guidebook which chakra each crystal is most aligned with energetically, and also provides us with an affirmation in working with each crystal...
Chakras:  Heart and Solar Plexus
Affirmation:  "In sharing my talents and skill, I strengthen myself and my connection to all that is." 

My message for you today is this:
So, Rhodonite encompasses the energy of self-love, then expressed outwardly through acts of service.  What talents did you incarnate with that can be used to assist others on this life journey?  Rhodonite will assist you in recognizing your individual gifts and abilities, and will lend you the support to utilize these gifts in the path of service.  No being humble here!  Step into your power, and in fact your responsibility, to make your contribution to your world in the ways that only you can!  This is true when you find yourself in challenging times, and in times of great joy, also...  My Mom advised me that, when I was struggling in my life, I could help myself to feel better and stronger by supporting someone else, rather than focusing on my own distress.  Wise words from a wise woman.  The first time I remember hearing these words from her was when my beloved Grandad (her father), whom I had a very loving relationship with, passed away, when I was 14 years old. I remember saying to my Mom that I didn't know how I could cope with his loss, the pain was so deep... My Mom advised me to focus on how I could support my Nanny (what we called my Grandma) through her loss, rather than focus on my own loss...  That's when I began to do my Nanny's hair for her, (I loved to style and cut hair)  and was told that I had an 'eye' for it; and because both my Nanny and I had a love of words and poetry, as well as a love of history, we spent many hours together in discussion about such things...  Sure enough, as I 'shared my talents' and focussed on being of service, my pain became more tolerable.  Perhaps you are great at organizing; or working with numbers; or you are musically inclined; or you have a knack for sewing, knitting, baking; etc...  You get the idea!  How can you best share your talent?  You were given these particular gifts for a reason!  
Rhodonite is here for you today, asking you to acknowledge what it is that 'you are good at' and to then share it with others from a heart-centered place of service...
Blessed be...

No comments:

Post a Comment