Friday, July 26, 2013

Crown Chakra & Manifestation Power

Two cards jumped together out of the 'Angel Therapy' deck, authored by Doreen Virtue. 
The 'Crown Chakra' card has this message on it:
"Pay attention to your ideas, as they are messages of true Divine guidance sent in answer to your prayers."
The 'Manifestation Power' card has this message on it:
"Use your spiritual gifts and natural abilities to attract your desired outcome."

My message for you today is this:
Two complimentary and powerful cards came forward to round out what have been positive messages for you this past week!  In this particular deck of Doreen's, she includes in the guidebook action steps aligned with each card.  I feel it is important to share the action steps Doreen suggests for your cards today...
Crown Chakra Action Steps:
"Archangel Uriel (whose name means 'He who is Divine light') is the angel of Divine wisdom and knowledge.  Sit quietly and say:
     'Archangel Uriel, I call upon you now to clear and balance my crown chakra.  I ask for             your assistance in boosting my belief and faith in the ideas that come to me.  Help me
      in responsibly following through with my Divinely guided ideas.'
Manifestation Power Action Steps:
"Think about a situation you would like to improve; and write, draw, or create a collage that describes the preferred scenario.  Look at this depiction of your desires daily, and don't worry about 'how' they'll manifest.  Anytime you catch yourself worrying about or doubting your manifestation abilities, say:
     'Archangel Jophiel, the angel of beauty, please beautify my thoughts about my desires 
      so that they're completely based in love.'

Not every card in this deck is aligned with an Archangel as these two are...so, once again you have the support and encouragement of Divine 'powerhouses' with you today!  Of course, it isn't necessary to use the exact words indicated by Doreen when you invoke these Archangels to assist you, nor are you restricted to calling them in for the purposes that Doreen has outlined... The Action Steps above are intended as guidelines only, for ways that you can work with these Archangels.  Remember too, the power of your INTENTION...  You have been reminded all week that the power IS within you, and to have faith and trust in your Higher Self.  With these two cards presenting TOGETHER today, that message is undeniable!  While I certainly don't know a great deal about astrological energies, I know that I am sensitive to them, and those who ARE 'in the know' have been indicating that we are in a strong period of manifestation at this time...we are being supported cosmically at this time in bringing our desires to fruition!  So, take the time to discern what it IS that you desire, be CLEAR about what you INTEND to manifest, and call on the Divine support available to you!  I am excited for you!  How will you Shine your Light?
Blessed be...




No comments:

Post a Comment