Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Opening to Love


This is your card reading for Tuesday, January 11th/16.  Your card flipped out of the 'Gateway' oracle card deck, authored by Denise Linn.  Your card is 'Opening to Love', and Denise's message for the card is this:
"My heart is open...
CARD MEANING:  Love is on its way.  The more you open to love, the more its sweet nectar can surge through your soul.  From the love of others, to the love of self, to love from the Creator, love flows to and through you.  You are indeed a sacred vessel for love to flow through.
THE UNIVERSE WANTS YOU TO KNOW:  There is nothing you need to do to deserve love. It is already waiting for you.  It's like the sun...there for everyone.  It's simply a matter of stepping out to bask in that warm and glowing light.  Who you are is enough.  This is true. In matters of romance, love is flowing, wounds are healing, and hearts are opening.  If only you could see yourself as those in spirit see you, you would know how very loved you truly are."

My message for you today is this: 
As I was typing up Denise's message for you today, this song lyric recalled from somewhere in my past kept running through my head:
"I wish you shelter from the storm
A cozy fire to keep you warm
But most of all when snowflakes fall
I wish you love..."
When I googled it, to see where this memory arose from, I discovered that it was recorded by the Temptations...how do I have a recollection of this song?  No idea...but it came to mind for a reason, and I could even sing it for you, if only I could sing in tune!  Definitely not one of my talents that I was gifted---just saying! 
To me, it is as though the Divine wants us all to know that we are indeed LOVED through EVERY aspect of our soul experience. That includes while we are here in the physical, and ALL that being embodied means---even through the so-called stormy periods of our lives---actually, ESPECIALLY through the stormy periods of our lives!  
Just as a parent loves their child unconditionally, so too are we all loved by the Divine.  
I have recounted here in my messages to you how creatively Spirit strives to communicate with us.  Sometimes, it is through a song lyric running repeatedly through your head.  When this happens to you, as it did with me today, pay attention to the words of the lyric. You will likely find that these are just the words you 'needed' to hear, or that the words come in answer to a question that you have been contemplating.  Be conscious and aware of this mode of communication that Spirit utilizes.  
It takes courage to have an open heart when your tender heart has been wounded---and know that EVERY heart has experienced wounding in some way at some time...you are not alone in this.  Yet, the choice is yours as to whether you will be so audacious as to remain open to the LOVE that is available to you.  To do so, is not only honoring of yourself, but also of the Divine, which IS love. Be brave, dear heart...open to love, in all of it's forms.
You won't be sorry.  Love truly IS the shelter from any and all storms.  'I wish you love'...
Blessed be... 

No comments:

Post a Comment