Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Breathe


This is your card reading for Tuesday, January 19th/16.  Your card rocketed out of the 'Archangels' deck, authored by Doreen Virtue.  Your card is 'Breathe', which is aligned with Archangel Raphael, and Doreen's message for the card is this:
"ARCHANGEL RAPHAEL:  Take several deep breaths and exhale slowly to awaken your energy and to release old patterns...
ADDITIONAL MESSAGE:  Often during times of stress, you may unconsciously hold your breath.  Yet, as you know, breath is essential to oxygenating your mind, body, spirit, and very life.  Write a note to yourself to breathe, as a reminder of the importance of invigorating yourself with deep and steady breaths.  Make trips to places where fresh air is plentiful. You'll also notice an increase in air quality when you're near water, such as the beach or a lake.  Even taking a shower or bath puts you in touch with the positive ions associated with water and air."

My message for you today is this:
Archangel Raphael's name means "He who heals", and he is therefore known as the 'healing angel'. Many experience his aura as emerald green in color, and a crystal said to align well with his energy is Malachite.  I keep a piece of Malachite by my bath and I place it in the bath water with me when I am feeling 'less than well'.  I ask for Archangel Raphael and the Malachite crystal to assist me with my healing and return to perfect health. 
Today, Raphael is reminding us about the importance of the breath in maintaining perfect health.
My Akashic Records instructor, Ernesto Ortiz, a world renowned Shaman, stated that the breath is the most readily accessible, yet underused healing tool there is.  He is so right!
Over a decade ago, my favorite yoga instructor gifted her students with the beautiful phrase, "Rest in the stillness of your breath."  She would speak this phrase at some point in every yoga class, and I doubt she understood at the time how I would carry that beautiful phrase---that has the energy of a prayer, really---forward with me, as I'm sure many of her other students have.  What a perfect way to bring yourself back to center and to calm yourself, or slow yourself down..to focus upon your breath, and not attempt to manipulate it or change it...just 'rest' in it.  Beautiful!  When working with people as a vibrational catalyst, Panache Desai always uses the phrase, "Bring your awareness to your breath."  To focus upon your breath, causes you to be in 'stillness', even if your body is in movement.  Marathon runners will tell you that to break through the barrier---that point when they feel that they just can't go on---they focus upon their breathing and the 'in and out' of it and they observe that, to take their attention away from the fatigue. How many times, in a stressful situation, has someone advised, "Just breathe!"  
There are specific breathwork techniques that are taught to 'shift our vibration', such as the Hawaiian 'Ha Breath', for example. In prenatal classes, we are taught how to manipulate the breath to assist us at various stages of labour and delivery.  I didn't realize how much I utilize the breath when I am shifting my vibration to access the Akashic Records for a client, until it was pointed out to me---it is simply natural for me to do so!  I also am aware that I release energy by blowing out a huge exhale, when I am feeling overwhelmed.  A sigh is a releasement of emotion and energy, also.  
Today, become consciously aware of ways in which YOU utilize the gift of the breath. Perhaps you are feeling guided to learn more about breath work. Perhaps you are simply being reminded to 'rest in the stillness of your breath' today.  Some lyrics to a beautiful song sung by Faith Hill keep running through my head: "Baby, all we need is just to be. . . Just breathe. . ."  Let that be your mantra today. 
Blessed be...

No comments:

Post a Comment