Friday, August 15, 2014

I will be away at the 'Living Your Soul Signature' Panache Desai Immersion on Vancouver Island ~ August 17th to August 22nd/14



There will be no 'Daily Card Readings' for the week of August 18th to 22nd/14. I am leaving this Sunday, August 17th/14 for a 6 day 'Living Your Soul Signature' Immersion on Vancouver Island with Panache Desai.  I met Panache when he was a speaker/presenter at a conference in Sedona, Arizona last November and I took a one day post-conference work shop that he led. 
He has recently published a book, 'Discovering Your Soul Signature', and was a featured guest on the OWN network's 'Super Soul Sunday' with Oprah Winfrey.
He is described as a 'contemporary thought leader'.
I am very excited about having this opportunity to learn more from Panache and to share this experience with my dear friend, Patti, by the ocean on beautiful Vancouver Island!  Feeling blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment