Saturday, August 23, 2014

I am back from the 'Living Your Soul Signature' Immersion on Vancouver Island with Panache Desai!!!



My dear friend, Patti, and I are back from our 6 day 'Living Your Soul Signature' Immersion with Panache Desai on beautiful Vancouver Island!
Wellapalooza!!!   What an adventure!  It is so difficult to begin to articulate ALL that the experience incapsulated---it will continue to reveal itself over time, I feel sure!
As time passes, and I integrate this venture to the point that I AM able to attempt to express in words what I experienced, I will share my musings with you...
In the meantime---I am in the deepest gratitude for having had the opportunity to explore and learn about my Spiritual Self; for Panache making himself available as a catalyst for transformation; for the insight and clarity that others attending the Immersion brought forth in their sharing with me; for the amazing locale and accommodations; for the nutritious, delicious food lovingly prepared and presented each day; for having the great good fortune of sharing this adventure with Patti and for the grace that her friendship brings to my life! I am most grateful though, for the blessing of my husband Tony, who always encourages and supports me on my journey of self-discovery.  He is the solid foundation that allows me the security to explore, which is a great gift of Love.
I am blessed... 

No comments:

Post a Comment