Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Into the Unknown



This is your card reading for Wednesday, June 10th/15.  Your card floated out of 'The Enchanted Map' card deck, authored by Colette Baron-Reid.  Your card is 'Into the Unknown', and Colette's message for the card is this:
"Trust...and all will be revealed...
Life is an adventure, and often, new opportunities will arise that you won't know how to deal with.  This is one of those times.  You're required to trust that this new phase will reveal wonders and miracles as you step into unknown territory.  Imagine that you are not only a path finder, but a path MAKER.  Whatever your inquiry, trust that you'll be safe. Stay aware as you discover new and marvellous territories and valuable treasures."

My message for you today is this:
I LOVE the synchronicity of the Universe and how the messages I share with you in these readings are often validated for me when I later come across messages shared by other mentors and sources, that are in alignment with what has been brought forward for you here.  I truly just open myself to the experience and trust in what is presented and that it will serve in some way.  This happenstance of validation happened yesterday when I was reading on Facebook a posting by Samantha Orthlieb of 'Senses of the Soul' who shared this message:
"What brings you ABUNDANCE? The Universe is asking us this question during the month of June. After struggling through the busy month of May, which also saw us trudge, stomp, rage and grieve through past trauma/hurt to free the soul and sit deeper in our heart, we are on the precipice of understanding what makes our heart sing and what brings us abundance on all levels of being...  So as you move through June---sit with each day, make wise choices, don't demand answers, wait for everything to line up, trust the process, have faith and courage as you walk an authentic path.  Patience this month is a key virtue!  DO NOT WORRY IF WHAT YOU ARE CONSIDERING AS CHANGE IN YOUR LIFE PURPOSE IS GOING TO BRING YOU ENOUGH MATERIAL WEALTH.  This is very important as we move forward to balance the spiritual with the material through our heart center!  If the change ignites your creativity, makes you feel excited, allows deeper bonds with others, brings you together with people you respect and admire, helps the world positively in some way and just feels so darn good---then move forward with it! Step by step you will get there. Everything you need will be provided!  TRUST!  You are being asked now by Spirit to have resolute faith in a higher calling..." (Thank you, Samantha!)
Your readings last week had the distinct theme of 'abundance/prosperity' and this week it would seem that the cards that are presenting for you are about trusting yourself and the Universe and knowing that you have the strength and ability to make your way in the world as only YOU can! You are being provided for in doing so, even if you can't see it yet!  Relax into how things will play out, but take guided action from a self-empowered, confident stance.  
I have a project that is close to my heart and that I had been feeling rather stymied with in recent months.  I was feeling frustrated because my personal life had become so BUSY that there seemed to be no TIME to commit to progressing this project, even while I felt this inner urging to 'get on with it'!   I had also been feeling frustrated and overwhelmed with who to 'bring on board' to assist me in moving forward. It was my husband who reminded me about what had been right in front of my eyes---we have a close family member and his girlfriend who have their Masters degree in graphic design!  Sometimes you can't see the forest for the trees!   Still, I must admit that I felt some trepidation about sharing my project---even with this couple, whom I trust and love---and so I had to consciously choose to take the 'risk' and 'STEP INTO THE UNKNOWN'.  What this project entails is new territory for me---but as I TRUST---it has seriously blown me away with how it has moved forward and been supported by people and 'circumstances that have presented' in ways that I could not have imagined for myself (despite very real time constraints, in my reality lately)!   I share this with you to illustrate how you need to relax into how your desired expressions will manifest.  I often state here that the Divine has bigger dreams for us than we could ever dream for ourselves!  The Divine sees potential and possibilities for us that are beyond what we dare envision.  Dare to dream and forge your way into the unknown...with the understanding that when what you are striving for comes from your heart, you will be SO supported!
Blessed be...

No comments:

Post a Comment