Tuesday, June 18, 2013

God is in Charge

The card drawn for you today is from the 'Archangel Michael' deck, authored by Doreen Virtue.  Your card is the 'God is in Charge' card, and the prayer on the card is this:
"Dear God, please help me let go of this situation, giving it in faith and trust to your Divine wisdom and infinite love in order to resolve and heal everything and everyone involved."

My message for you today is this:
Archangel Michael's name means, 'He who is like God'.  I chose his deck for you today, because he is viewed as the 'powerhouse' of the Archangels.  His beautiful protective energy and clarity in communicating with us  and guiding us through life changes is heartening.  His auric color is experienced by many as royal purple, and one of the crystals aligned with his energy is sugilite.
I personally call on Archangel Michael to surround and protect myself and loved ones, particularly as we sleep at night and while traveling, but its appropriate to call on Michael whenever you feel that you or a loved one requires protection.  I simply invoke his assistance by saying:  "Archangel Michael, I call on you now to surround (insert name, either your own, or a loved ones') with your beautiful purple protective energy.  I say thanks, I say Amen."  I envision the purple 'cloud' of protective energy swirling around myself or the person, as well as the motor vehicle, airplane or motorcycle.  Yes, it is acceptable to call in an angel or Archangel on another's behalf... remember that the angels are governed by the law of 'free will' and cannot intercede without our permission.  My family members are well aware that I pray for them in this way, and are open and receiving to the Divine protection that I invoke for them on their behalf.  Archangels are of a very high vibration, not bound by the parameters of our physicality...they have the ability to bi-locate, meaning they can be in multiple locations simultaneously.  Do not be concerned that, by asking for Archangel Michael's assistance, you are 'pulling him away from' being with another.  Make is a habit that, just as you turn the key in your ignition, you invoke Archangel Michael's protection as you travel...  I was a nervous flyer for a period of time in my life, and I am in deep gratitude for having learned about Michael's assistance...I carry a moonstone (known to support us when traveling) and a sugilite when I am flying and ask Archangel Michael to ensure a safe and smooth journey... 
Archangel Michael is a gift from God, to assist us as we literally and figuratively 'move' through life!  He will support us with life changes and protect us during our travels...  Call on him, in whatever way feels right for you, but call on him!  He is there for you!
Blessed be... 

No comments:

Post a Comment