Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Self-Reliance

Today I chose the 'Healing With the Fairies' deck, authored by Doreen Virtue. Fairy energy is very grounded and 'earthy' and  I truly feel that we can benefit from drawing some of that energy into our lives right now, with the powerful cosmic energy that we are and have been experiencing.  Awesome how, the fairies share the 'Self-Reliance' card with us today! The card meaning in the guidebook is: "You are your own best friend, and you can provide for yourself emotionally and physically."

My message for you today is this:
As I've said previously, while I certainly know very little about astrology or astronomy, I certainly know what I feel and those who are in the KNOW have been sharing with us that we are in some pretty strong energy cosmically.  DO NOT go into fear or angst energy about that...its not that the Universe is out to 'get us'!  Just be aware that, if you are very sensitive to energy (and even for those who aren't) you may be experiencing some strong emotion coming forward at times when you least expect it, and for issues that you thought you'd already 'dealt with'...  You may also be feeling more irritable than usual and notice that same behavior in those around you... Many are experiencing physical symptoms, also...vertigo has been an issue, on and off for me, in recent months. The truth is that these cosmic energies are ultimately serving us, even though it may not always feel that way!  While discussing this yesterday, a friend said that she'd been advised to spend more time in nature and to focus on grounding herself...we could all benefit from this great advice! Spend some time with nature, even if that just means sitting on the grass in your back yard, and allow the fairy energy to surround you and ground you.  I would also suggest that carrying or wearing petrified wood (which is extremely 'earthy' and grounding) would serve you at this time.  The fairies have brought forward this beautiful card today as a reminder that you are not just a 'leaf in the wind' being randomly blown about by and affected by the energies around you at this time...you are empowered to care for yourself and nurture yourself through it...  This truly is a time of 'going within' and being with self (as indicated in yesterday's card reading, also)...honor that!
The affirmation given in the guidebook for this card is:  "I am tuned in to my inner source of direction.  I confidently rely upon this inner source to guide me perfectly."
Blessed be...

No comments:

Post a Comment