Tuesday, November 8, 2016

No card reading, Tuesday, November 8th/16 ~ I will be doing Akashic Records Readings



There will be no card reading Tuesday, November 8th/16...I will be happily busy with Akashic Records Consultations.  
I am sharing with you a synopsis of 'The Four Agreements', which is an impactful book written by Don Miguel Ruiz, that I read early on in my spiritual journey.  These are powerful tenants to strive to live by in living a conscious life.  
I have ALWAYS held the WORD as powerful, energetically and so that tenant feels natural to me, although I admit in being human I have not followed this tenant without fail.
The most challenging for me, has been 'Don't take anything personally'.   I used to feel that if someone directed something TOWARD me, then it was ABOUT me, and so then how could I NOT take it personally?  I now understand (and have had some painful learnings in this, I must say) that often what others project upon you speaks more to who they are and where they are coming from, than to who you are.  This is true in regards to loving actions sent your way as well as challenging or hurtful actions.  
Which of these agreements do you feel in greatest alignment with in your life and which do you find most challenging?  No self-judgment here...we are all on a journey to being our best selves.  It is doing so from a conscious place of self-discovery and self-empowerment that we best honour the journey and the Divine who created us...perfect in our imperfections!
Love and blessings,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment