Friday, November 4, 2016

No card reading Friday, November 4th/16


There will be no card reading for Friday, November 4th/16.
I will be spending the morning with a beautiful Soul and a Light in my life, doing an Akashic Records Consultation for her.  I so appreciate any time we spend together!  Grateful!
As you may know, this past year and a half has been a happily hectic---and at times, intense---year in my personal life. I am blessed to be the mother of 3 adult children.  Our oldest son and his wife gifted us with becoming grandparents in August/15.  Our second son and his Brazilian wife moved back to Canada in the spring of 2015, after having lived over 4 years in Brazil.  Our youngest daughter married her Brazilian fiancĂ© in June 2105 in a small civil ceremony, and my husband and I flew to Brazil to witness this beautiful event.  Then our daughter and her husband made the decision to move to Canada, also, and we hosted their Canadian marriage celebration here on our farm in July of this year.  Those who moved back from Brazil have lived with my husband and I as they transitioned into their new lives in Canada.  So, our family has been through a year of huge, wonderful changes--including intense preparation (building a ceremony deck and ceremony pergola and a reception building, etc.) for the wedding celebration; and hosting the guests who traveled here from Brazil and stayed with us.  It's been a very busy time in our family's life!
This meant that I did not often have the time or space available to offer Akashic Records Consultations or teach the courses that I love to teach.  That is all shifting, and I am now able to devote more of my time to my spiritual teachings and to Akashic Records consultations.
So here is what I have been inspired to offer to you:
I have been doing Akashic Records consultations for 5 years and I have been advised that it is long past time to increase what I charge for this service that is joyful for me to provide. The fee was $95/hour and will be $115/hour.  If you book an Akashic Records Consultation with me in the month of November, the fee will remain $95/hour...this is until the end of 2016 only.  As I have a limited number of appointment times available for the month of November, your appointment booked in November may fall in December at the old rate. If you book in December for a December (or later) appointment, the fee will be $115/hour.
Remember that I offer Gift Certificates that can be applied to products and/or services, also.
You can contact me through email at: ccwithlinda@gmail.com or by private messaging me on my Facebook page: Conscious Connections With Linda.
I so look forward to our time together!
Love and blessings to you,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment