Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Friendship


Well.....it would seem that we have TWO Wednesdays in this week, since this is your card reading for WEDNESDAY, October 29th/14, and I posted yesterday's reading as Wednesday, also!  Ha!  My apologies for the confusion...
I chose Doreen Virtue's 'Healing With Your Angels' card deck to draw your card from today. This is the very first angel oracle card deck that my friend, Cindy Smith, acquired and I will be spending time with her as her guest on her radio show this evening---so I wanted to honour the amazing journey that this deck of cards initiated for Cindy!  I have stated many times that in regards to the cards that reveal themselves for your readings here---I couldn't script it if I tried---I am often in awe of how Spirit brings forth the messages.  Therefore, when the 'Friendship' card wafted out of the deck for your reading today, on a day when I will be connecting on the radio with a dear friend who has been so impactful in my life, I just had to smile...  I hope that you will join Cindy and I this evening on True 2 You Radio at 8 pm MST, for a half hour show entitled 'Angel Empowerment'!
Now, in regards to your reading for today (yep...Wednesday!), Doreen's message for the 'Friendship' card is this:
"Changes in your friendships are occurring.  Be lovingly honest with yourself and your friends right now, and appreciate the healing benefits of a true friend.
Not only are you changing on the inside, but your life is changing on the outside as well! Among these changes are your relationships with friends.  Perhaps you fear that you no longer have common interests with old friends.  Or, maybe you wonder if you'll meet new friends with whom you'll share close bonds.
Changes in friendships are natural, and the angels ask you to surrender your relationships to them.  Know that God and the angels watch over you and your friends.  They will lovingly help all of you during these transitions.  This card also signifies that you are ready to receive new friendships with people who mirror your interests and ambitions."

My message for you today is this:
I have been blessed with some wonderful friendships in my life.  I'm sure that you've heard or read the poem about 'a season, a reason, or a lifetime', which speaks to the time-frame that certain people are in our lives.  Some friendships span the course of our entire life, and other friendships may be a brief interlude in our life---yet, even the brief friendships can be impactful and meaningful regarding our journey here on Earth.  Today, the angels are asking you to contemplate and celebrate the friendships that have touched you in a significant way---even those that may have had some painful experiences associated with them, because those friendships also served you, in the big scheme of things.  
The cosmic energy that we have been in, including Mercury Retrograde, has been urging you to be AUTHENTIC!  Fully embrace all that you are and be genuine in your relationships. The time for 'hiding' is over---shine your Light.  The angels will support you through the changes that may occur in your relationships as you step into your authentic self.  Always keep in mind that YOU draw certain people into your life, and you don't always know at the time the significance of that relationship until you have 'hindsight'.  For many years, I kept my 'psychic self' hidden away and shared this part of myself with precious few.  When I finally chose to reveal myself, I was pleasantly surprised at how most of my friends responded and embraced me for all that I am...  In fact, my honesty inspired some of my friends to seek and learn about their own spiritual selves, and it has brought me great joy to witness their spiritual growth and to share in their experiences!  Of course, there have also been friends that I no longer share the same connection with, but that's ok.
I know that you have had the experience of meeting someone and having the feeling that you 'have known each other forever'---the connection between you is a powerful one and is instantaneous.  I believe these to be Soul connections---that in such cases you have shared a past-life with one another---and the intense bond between you has carried over into this lifetime.  I share this type of connection with Cindy Smith, and although we seldom have th opportunity to spend time together in our currently busy lives, we both feel a deep bond of friendship that transcends this lifetime.  I am so grateful for having that bond with Cindy and with other valued friendships in my life!
Today is a day of HONOURING the special friendships that you have been blessed with---for ALL that they have brought to your life.  The angels ask you, also, to HONOUR yourself, by being brave enough to be authentic in your friendships.  Share who you truly are...be a TRUE friend...to yourself and others!  I took the picture of your card today with the Autumn gourds that are representative of 'harvest' and 'bounty.  Give gratitude for the bounty of friendship in your life!  
Blessed be...

No comments:

Post a Comment