Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Archangel Gabrielle


This is your card reading for Tuesday, October 3rd/17.  Your card today glided out of the 'Messages From Your Angels' deck, authored by Doreen Virtue.  Your card is 'Archangel Gabrielle' and Doreen's message for the card is this:
"You have an important life purpose involving communication and the arts. Please don't allo insecurities to hold you back. I will help you.
ADDITIONAL MESSAGE:  I am with you as one of your angels. You may wonder why an archangel is with you. I help many people simultaneously, and you are among them. I help those whose life purpose is in the arts or communication. I will help you polish and trust in your natural talents. Then I will open doors for you to express those talents in a way that will help others. 
What I need from you in return is honestly and cooperation. Tell me about your fears, your hopes, your confusion, your insecurities, and your dreams. Ask me to help you. And then, please walk through the doors of opportunity that I open for you. I am on your side completely! My function is to be your coach, and as such, I may prod you along. Please know that I am only pushing you because I know that you need a little boost from above."

My message for you today is this:
Every Archangel has a 'specialty'. Archangel Gabrielle is often referred to as the Archangel of communication. Some experience this Archangel's energy as more masculine in nature and so you will sometimes see this Archangel's name spelled 'Gabriel'. I personally experience this Archangel as more feminine in nature. Her name means 'messenger of God' and many experience her aura as copper in color. A crystal said to align well with her energy is Citrine.  For me, Archangel Gabrielle's aura is more blue/turquoise and I equate crystals such as Aqua Aura Quartz and Blue Topaz with her energy, because these are crystals that assist us with communication. There is no right or wrong way to experience the energy of an Archangel. Simply trust, allow and believe the way in which you experience them.  They WANT to assist you—it is their mission!  
You need not be involved in communication or the arts on a large stage for Archangel Gabrielle to be working with you. Those who deal with the public in their careers: such as teachers, nurses, receptionists, clerks, etc., can benefit from calling upon Archangel Gabrielle to assist them.  I now understand that Archangel Gabrielle has been with me throughout my life, even when I didn't have the understanding to consciously invoke her to be with me. Yes, you must ASK for any Angel to be with you because they are governed by the Law of Free Will and therefore cannot interfere in our lives without our permission.  The way in which you ASK need not be a formal prayer, however—it can be as simple as 'help'!  Now I consciously call upon Archangel Gabrielle to be with me whenever I am teaching; when I am posting these card readings; when I am giving a reading; when I am giving a speech; when I am writing an important letter; when I am creating a new course—you get the idea.  You can call upon Archangel Gabrielle to be with you and to assist you when you know that you are about to have an important conversation; when you are making what you may consider to be a difficult phone call; when you find that the 'lines of communication' are off between you and someone you care about.  This Archangel has presented for you today to remind you that she is here for you to assist you in all aspects of communication and that her ability to be with multiple souls at once means that you aren't taking her away from someone else by calling her to you.  There is definitely something that you need to say or express at this time and this is also being called to your attention. Perhaps there is a conversation that you need to have. Perhaps you will be approached about speaking publicly or doing some kind of presentation. It is no coincidence that this card presented for you at this time, so pay attention and don't allow fear to keep you from doing what you need to do. Whatever the situation is for you, you DO have a gift for communicating, and you are supported in that!
Blessed be...

No comments:

Post a Comment