Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Archangel Gabrielle


This is your card reading for Wednesday, January 4th/16.  Your card today skimmed out of the 'Messages from Your Angels' deck, authored by Doreen Virtue.  Your card is 'Archangel Gabrielle', and Doreen's message for the card is this:
"You have an important life purpose involving communication and the arts.  Please don't allow insecurities to hold you back.  I will help you."
ADDITIONAL MESSAGE:  I am with you as one of your guardian angels. You may wonder why an archangel is with you.  I help many people simultaneously, and you are one of them. I help those whose life purpose is in the arts or communication.  I will help you polish or trust in your natural talents.  Then I will open doors for you to express those talents in a way that will help others.
What I need from you in return is honesty and cooperation.  Tell me about your fears, your hopes, your confusion, your insecurities, and your dreams.  Ask me to help you.  And then please walk through the doors of opportunity that I open for you.  I am on your side completely!  My function is to be your coach, and as such, I may prod you along.  Please know that I am only pushing you because I know that you need a little boost from above."

My message for you today is this:
Archangel Gabrielle's name means 'Messenger of God' and this archangel is known as the 'communication angel' to many.  I have personally worked closely with Archangel Gabrielle because of my role as a teacher, in many different expressions of the word, over the course of my lifetime thus far. I always call her in when I am doing readings for myself and others, to assist me in expressing what is to be expressed concisely and with clarity.  
We are currently in the second half of the 3 week period of Mercury Retrograde, which began in 2016.  Mercury will go direct on January 8th/17.  Many see one of the underlying energies of Mercury Retrograde periods as that of revealing and resetting communication issues that we need to address.  How beautiful that Archangel Gabrielle presented for you today to assist you with this!   Call upon her to guide you in having the confidence to express yourself authentically as you are being called to do.  This could involve getting in contact with someone who will serve you in moving forward with a project that you are desiring to get underway or have already begun; it could be in regards to having an important conversation with someone close to you that you have been procrastinating about; it could be in offering support and assistance to someone you see struggling; it could be in getting absolutely clear within yourself just what your dreams and desires are for YOU in 2017.  Just know that Archangel Gabrielle will assist you with any and all of this!  Due to the Law of Free Will, she cannot assist you unless you ask.  The fact that she presented for you today indicates that you have asked in some way. Now, allow her to help you in moving forward with communication issues.  Pay attention to people and situations that present.  If she opens a door for you, walk through it.  If you have the sense that 'now's the time to say/share__________', then say/share it, even if you feel slightly challenged in doing so! Archangel Gabrielle will help you to express yourself with compassion, clarity and confidence.  If you lead with your heart, you cannot go wrong.  
Blessed be...

No comments:

Post a Comment